Returns & Special order policy
We cannot accept any returns if it is not the result of our error. We will honor the manufacture's warranty and exchange any defective and/or damage items with a new piece within require time by our manufactures. You must notify us within 3 days so we can notify our suppliers in advance to prepare for the exchange process. We must receive all items in original box for this exchange. No cancellation after item(s) processed & shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email before your purchase so we can give you the details.
- All floor models, discontinued, last one merchandise(s) are sold as final sale and as-is. No returns, no refund or exchange.
- Cancellation Policy Only on catalog orders and special order not yet processed & not ready to ship may be cancelled. Special order must cancel within 24 hours because we want to have your order process as quickly as possible and to have the manufacture work on your order right away so you can get your merchandise within the estimated time frame.
- We will credit cancelled orders in the form of payment used if cancel within 24 hours
- We cannot credit back or reissue coupons on a cancelled order after 24 hours since order will be submitted right away with the manufacture. It is not in our control with mother nature as it may delay the ocean freight or the process in which may takes days for Custom to inspect container arriving in the US port before releasing it to the freight company to deliver to us. There are also time when we submitted an order and it happened to run into major holidays from the country which the order is being manufactured and they may closed to observe those holidays and cause the delay in productions. However, every party involved in this process will do their best to get the special order made and deliver to us as soon possible and these issues may or may not happen but you are aware of it and understand that you cannot cancel an order due to any of the unforeseen issues and you waived your rights when you proceed with the special order.
No credit back to your credit card, No exchange, No refund. Since all online dealers do use third party shipping company like UPS, FEDEX, and FREIGHT truck to ship item(s) to you and it is out of our control of delivery schedule or how the merchandise is handled once in their facility, it is important that you note down on the receipt regarding the damage(s) on the package. This will help protect both you as the end consumer and us as the dealer when it comes to filing the damage/loss claim against the shipping company. We really appreciate your cooperation to make this a smooth transaction.
Damaged or Defective item:
Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received must be noted on the driver's copy so you are protected if you need to file claim and process for replacement. If the merchandise is shipped locally by our in-house truck and the damage or defective merchandise is not in good condition, our driver will either take all pieces or take only the piece with the defect back to our vendor to exchange for the same part. We will need additional time to process the replacement with our vendor and bring back to you in a timely manner as items are available. Warranty period varies by our vendors and if during that time you experience a manufacturer's defect, the furniture must be brought back to us and we will take it to our vendor for inspection if it's cover under the warranty and there is no charge unless you need us to pick up and deliver to and from your home, then there is a reasonable service charge for us to do so. We have no control or say in what the manufacture decide if the furniture is cover under warranty or not but we will do our best help you thru this process. At their discretion, they may replace necessary parts or replace the whole piece to you if cover under warranty.
Damage items must be noted on the delivery receipt before you sign to refuse the delivery before the driver take the package back. If after you received the package and once opened, and you found out the item is defective, contact us within 3 days for this request and we will send the replacement to you without any additional charges. Please keep the defective item and its original packaging in the event the vendor needs to have it return to their warehouse. You may also be asked to provide photo proof of the defective or damage piece(s). We will provide you instructions once we contacted the vendor for this request. Also, please allow additional time to process the replacement piece and transit time to ship new item to you. When we receive your return (if requested by our vendor) and if the product is not found to be defective, restocking fee, shipping fees for both ways will apply.
You will be responsible to pay the 20%-25% restocking fee, original shipping fee and return shipping fee if we receive the Regular or Oversized Item return for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
An Oversized Item is a large product that ships through freight carriers.
- All Oversized Items must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Weigh 151 lbs. or more when packaged.
- Length measures 108 in. or more.
- Girth measures 165 in. or more.
- If an item ships on a wooden pallet, regardless of weight (but generally in the 100-150 lb. range), it is considered an Oversized Item.
- Upon delivery and before you sign the shipping receipt, inspect the mattress, foundation, or mattress set.
- Damaged or defective mattresses, foundations, or mattress sets qualify for a replacement only if you refuse the items at the time of delivery and make sure you noted on it the condition that it arrived or this will delay or may not qualify you for the replacement.
- No return or exchanges on all mattress.
*By purchasing from our website or at our brick or mortar store, you authorize eurohausfurniture.com and/or its Carriers to assess additional fees to your credit card as necessary according to the fee schedule described here. We may deduct restocking fee, original and return shipping costs from your refund or otherwise charge them to your credit card after we receive the return product back at our warehouse.